Classic Menus For Office 2010 Software offers a solution for users who want to use classic menus in Office 2010. There are options to use this on Word, Excel, Access or PowerPoint. There are check boxes to Show classic menus and toolbars, show menu tabs on the left of the home tab, show all items in the main menu and to hide a user specified selection of built in tabs. Using this software can save valuable time for people already trained in older versions of Office.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Add old Microsoft Word 2003 menu layouts to Word 2007.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create weekly appointment planner templates in MS Word.
- Pack and list number of extensions or themes.
- Generate chord progression automatically.
- Find and load .IMG screen images.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Add a Viewer of your choice to the right click Menu.
- Save copied clipboard texts for logging or for paste recall.
- Change extension of your files from one format to other.
- Create a database for inventory and keep track of products.
- Capture text from your screen using optical character recogniti...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Incomplete with Annoying Popup"
Version: Classic Menus For Office 2010 Software 7.0
It adds a Classic tab containing the classic menus without removing the ribbon options.
It doesn't affect Outlook. Whenever you open a program, you get a little popup complete with the error noise asking if you wish to purchase a personal license. This annoyance is enough to make me look for other software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content