From Duct Tape Designs:
Cipher Code is a Java program used to code and decode playfair ciphers. you enter a keyword and your message and the program either codes or decodes your message. First you enter your key word into the box marked keyword, then you enter your message into the box marked message, finally you press either code or decode at the bottom to code or decode your message. Version 1.5 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Transform any foreign Java source code to meet your preferred c...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Develop applications using the C language and generate Java byt...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Receive many helpful tips and pointers related to Java programm...
- Project management tool for Feature Driven Development.
- Mastermind game for mac, guess the code.
- Clippings, Snippets, Files and Code at your fingertips.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Remote control software to interact with a remote computer.
- Manage business database applications.
- Develop and deploy Java applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Distribute Liferay easily.
- Deploy JasperServer easily.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Give your copy of SiteWarrior a boost.