What's new in version 4.5.2
- The synchronizer and container document Rename, Delete, and Duplicate now produce more meaningful error messages if those operations fail.
- Implemented a custom configuration option (via plist settings) to return to creating "Untitled" synchronizer documents on application launch & activation.
- Fixed an animation glitch that occurred when switching to bootable, local agent connection in a single step.
- Fixed a cosmetic glitch whereby the deletion and readiness boxes were not animating properly on 10.9+.
- Fixed a cosmetic glitch whereby the background of the detailed readiness message text view was being displayed in a subtle shade of grey.
- Implemented more efficient collection of file metadata such as as extended attributes and ACLs.
- The file synchronization engine will now only force copying new files to a temporary file name on file server connections.
- Added better fall-back logic for situations where some file systems produce errors when certain file access permissions are requested.
- The file copying logic now iterates file forks more efficiently.
- Added the option to control file copying cache behavior via plist settings.
- Eliminated some inefficiencies in the copy engine that were carry-overs from very early versions of the application.
- Updated the volume blacklist for bootable targets and auto-exclusion.
- Changed the terminology displayed in the user interface when selecting a custom location for the "Synchronizer Documents" folder.
- Added workaround logic that should prevent various progress sheet windows from failing to show progress on certain systems.
- Added logic to prevent accidental deletion of files when running the installer on 10.6 systems after a very specific (and obscure) sequence of events.
- Fixed a handful of bugs.
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 41.64MB
- File name CS4_Download.dmg
- Total Downloads 19,264
- Downloads last week 14
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Fully-functional, time-expiring trial license keys.
- Price $40.00