From Drive Software:
Christmas Garland Lights put Christmas lights on your desktop keeps the Christmas spirit alive even when you are working. Simply right click on the light bulb to configure the settings, such as the size or speed of the animation garlands. Christmas Garland Lights can be set to start with Windows by simply right clicking and placing a check by the "startup" option.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Display a Christmas tree on your desktop.
- View the current time in different locations.
- Pick a Christmas tree to display on your desktop .
- Display the current time like analog seven-segment clock faces.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Add snowflakes to your desktop.
- Chat with your friends across Google Talk and Facebook easily.
- Edit text files.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Display the current time in binary notation.