CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Martian Storm Ltd.:
Chord Detector is an app that will analyse audio sources and automatically detect the musical chords within it.With Chord Detector you can learn to play any track in your devices music library or Dropbox folder providing its not DRM encoded.Chord Detector can also analyse and detect the chords within a YouTube video or a SoundCloud sound.Chord Detector is aimed at musicians of any ability to help you learn to play many more songs, especially those whose chords aren't readily available on the internet.With our update Chord Detection engine its now much quiker and easier to get most accurate results possible (up to 95% in ideal conditions). Chord Detector can recognise many different chord types including major, minor, augmented, dimimished, diminished7, dominant7 and minorMajor7.To get started just pick one of the four audio source options: iPod Music Library Dropbox YouTube SoundCloudYou can then select any track from your iPod Music Library(), Dropbox folder, select a YouTube video or a SoundCloud sound. Chord Detector will then analyse the selected music source and within minutes (if not quicker) you will be presented with a view of the detected chords containing within that music source.You have the option to view the detected chords in two different forms, scrolling and tabular. In both of these views you are able to play the track and the chords will move or be highlighted as the song is playing.You can now start to view the chords of a track when analysis is still ongoing. Also you can queue up tracks to be processed, so while you are learning to play one song the chords are being generated for your other tracks in the background.The following controls are available on the chord view screens:- Play/Pause - play or pause the track. Rewind 30s - rewind the track by 30 seconds. Forward 30s - forward the track by 30 seconds. Tempo Adj. - slow down the track without affecting the pitch by a variable amount down to 1/4 of its original speed. Capo Adj. - transpose the chords according to which fret you want your capo onNow ukulele chord diagrams are available via an in-app purchase. The following audio file formats are supported, MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF. DRM protected content is not supported. Tracks must by sync'd to your device. If you use iTunes Match you must ensure that the track you wish to use in Chord Detector is first downloaded to your device (otherwise you may see a DRM warning)email: email@example.com www: http://www.chord-detector.com twitter: http://twitter.com/chorddetector fb: http://facebook.com/chorddetector
What's new in this version: Two new exciting ways to detect chords:YouTube Integration- Search YouTube and detect the chords within YouTube videosSoundCloud Integration- Access your SoundCloud sounds or just search SoundCloud and detect the chords within them SoundCloud sounds.Also in this release:- Filter iPod Library tracks by Artist/Album/Playlist- New settings to control cache size.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Watch DStv Mobile's or GOtv Mobile's DVB-H mobile television br...
- Play and record MIDI files with a piano simulation.
- Convert RM to MP3, MPEG to MP3, and other video to audio format...
- Analyze you and your partner inherent characteristics to judge ...
- Learn how to play and practice playing on fretted instruments.
- Use your photo images to show you what makeup and hair style an...
- Get professional statistics reporting for your cricket club, te...
- Manage leagues of various kinds of sports.
- Create and check your personal lottery number selections.
- Watch real strippers stripping directly on your computer taskba...
- Improve your music skills by playing songs while staying in tun...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content