From Ron Nicholson:
Chipmunk Basic is an old fashioned Basic interpreter which runs on almost all Macs, and is accelerated for PowerMacs. Supported featuresinclude AppleScript, Drag&Drop, graphics, sprites, sound, speech and OOP (object oriented programming).
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Object-oriented BASIC interpreter.
- Decodes uuencoded and yEnc files.
- Unofficial BitTorrent client.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Audio recorder with 8 different effects to play with.
- Converts Xcode2.1 projects to makefiles.
- For composition & analysis of twelve-tone music.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Editor/librarian for the unit.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: