Chinese OS for Palm allows you to read and write Chinese on your Palm. Supports B5 and GB encoding; and Changjei, PinYin, JuYin and Cantonese input methods. Other features include:
- Supports Hong Kong fonts;
- Users also can reverse lookup input codes to learn chinese and chinese input method; and more
What's new in this version:
- Support TungstenT2, TungstenC, Zire 71, NX-73, NX-80
- New Rendering Engine
- Access fonts in expansion card
- Fixed crash on Sony CLIE models in version 5.1
- Fixed reading memory stick problem on GB version
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Store your files so you can access them from virtually any devi...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Find the fastest and cheapest route to carry your cargo.
- Enhance the english version of PalmOS to become a multi-languag...
- Spell check tool.
- Hotsync name switcher.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Enable your Palm to support Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Convert between different units of measurement on your Palm.
- Edit texts bigger than 4K on your Palm OS device.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: