From Ed & Psych Associates:
A standalone Windows program that calculates the chi-square statistic for 2x2 to 10x10 contingency tables. Also calculates the contingency coefficient, phi, and kappa statistics. The chi-square test is used to compare the distributions of two independent samples. It is used with data in the form of frequencies. It is a nonparametric procedure that makes no assumptions about distribution shapes, variances, or levels of measurement.
More Products to Consider
- Calculate tests of means, variances, correlations, proportions,...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Graph the Receiver Operating Characteristic (ROC) curve and cal...
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Defrag and optimize your Windows system registry.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Log the details of each individual brew make.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.