This application was created mainly for fun, but it might prove useful if your mouse clicks don't work properly. Basically, CheeseMouse simulates mouse clicks on your computer. You move your mouse as you normally would, but you press the CTRL key on your keyboard to simulate a mouse click. If you hold it down, 64 clicks per second of either the left or right mouse button (left and right clicks correspond to the left and right ctrl keys on your keyboard).
And since 64 clicks per second isn't usually that fun, there is an optional n00k mode that allows you to toggle (again, with the control keys) ~2500 clicks per second. Just for fun, you could try enabling n00k mode and moving your cursor across your desktop. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Control the size, position, and layering of windows on your des...
- Arrange windows easily on multiple monitors.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set your alarm clock and replace your standard tray clock using...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Access and use most commonly used programs.
- Keep clipped text archived on the Clipboard.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Record mouse and keyboard activities for replaying later.
- Set wallpaper on computer setups with more than one screen.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Set and manage fourth and fifth button combination.
- Set timer up to remind yourself of any specific events.
- Have mouse clicks done for you when you're unable to click.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Expand your clipboard capabilities to perform more actions.
- Add a beautiful stopwatch on desktop.