This application was created mainly for fun, but it might prove useful if your mouse clicks don't work properly. Basically, CheeseMouse simulates mouse clicks on your computer. You move your mouse as you normally would, but you press the CTRL key on your keyboard to simulate a mouse click. If you hold it down, 64 clicks per second of either the left or right mouse button (left and right clicks correspond to the left and right ctrl keys on your keyboard).
And since 64 clicks per second isn't usually that fun, there is an optional n00k mode that allows you to toggle (again, with the control keys) ~2500 clicks per second. Just for fun, you could try enabling n00k mode and moving your cursor across your desktop. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Calculate mouse movements and keystrokes.
- Enhance your mouse's movements with sound.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Simulate your mouse and keyboard using this game controller.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get a tool for Windows automation and scripting of repetitive t...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Simulate the keyboard and mouse activity to store data or to pe...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Control your keyboard and execute monotonous tasks.
- Move the mouse cursor exactly by one pixel with a press of a bu...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Change your cursor arrow and enable it to turn and point in the...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Maintain your Internet connection.
- Control and move the mouse cursor from desktop borders.
- Collect powerups and shoot all your desktop icons.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Automate mouse clicks, movements, and keyboard commands.