From Brian Hill:
Checkmate is a preference pane that allows you to generate and compare secure MD5 checksums of critical files. This can be used to detect whether these files have been altered by viruses, rootkits, trojan horses, or other possibly malicious programs. Checksum validation can be run manually from inside the preference pane, and/or scheduled to run hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or each time you restart.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed reported runtime issue where Checkmate would not automatically test.
- Fixed memory allocation issues while testing was being performed.
- Updated reporting for File Structures issues to avoid truncating file names.
- Addressed issue for Surface Scan test in which same disk was tested multiple times.
- Updated Send Report mechanism to require an email address prior to submitting.
- Added ToolTip support for the date column in Logs.
- Added... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Protect your files from malicious programs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Euro banknote verification tool.
- Create thumbnails for your images.
- Compare and merge your folders.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Medical Doctor's HIPAA email, manage PHI and voice transcriptio...
- Securely erase files and folders.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- A place to store simple notes.
- Data recovery software.
- Template-based folder structure generator.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Generate and organize multiple inventory files.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Generate bibliographies in standard MLA format.
- Get an advanced all-in-one Internet security suite.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Edit and generate your own photos and images.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"will not install"
Version: CheckMate 1.0b3
Part of MicroMat. TechTool Pro has been useful to me for years.
Message reads: You can't open the application"CheckMate Installer" because Power PC application are no longer supported.
Problem is unchanged.
Updated on Jan 18, 2013
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content