The BS2 program is better than the BS version (the BS version does not come with a Clipboard paster and does not come with a choice of languages for the menus, tooltips and message dialogs). BS2 version 1.6 adds the choice of using Spanish. Therefore you can see the menus, tooltips and dialogs in either English or Spanish. Later versions of the program will provide other languages. The CesarUSA Text Editor BS2 is a word-processing program that also has an internet browser and an internet page editor (for html and similar files). The program is very easy to use. It has two auto-complete modules that suggest words to the user, so that there will be less typing errors and depending on the speed of the user could allow the user to type faster or with less effort. The program used to use function keys (such as F4) to select words from a list of possible words from the auto-complete list. Now the user will use numbers from the top or side of the keyboard to select the words from the list as the user is typing. The user can change the language used in the dictionaries to any of the following languages: English, Spanish, and German. Additional dictionaries are available for download by requesting them by email. The user can add his own dictionary for the auto-completions and substitute one of the existing ones. The CesarUSA Text Editor BS2 program is the same program than the CesarUSA Editor BS2.
What's new in this version: Version 1.6 adds a language menu where you can select the language you want to use for the program menus, tooltips, and messages. It currently has the English and Spanish languages.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Swiss Army Knife of editors - text, HEX, terminal, Programmers ...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- View and edit text, HEX, and HTML files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Edit RTF, TXT and HTML files directly or copy contents from oth...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View and edit text, HEX, and HTML files.
- Develop Web solutions combining seamless editing features with ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Grab Web quotes, pics, and videos.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Edit text with extra formatting.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Send personalized e-mail newsletters, announcements, reminders,...
- Navigate the Web using full featured Web browser with advanced ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"10/17/20 version now matches the one at CesarUSA.com"
Version: CesarUSA Text Editor BS2 1.1
I noticed that Download.com already updated its version to the one that was going to be published on 10/20/12. CesarUSA.com told me that they are going to publish a version that opens Word files and has autocomplete in 3 languages (English, Spanish, and German). It is going to be called CesarUSA Word Processor BW.
Doc and docx files need to be converted to the RTF format (save the file as RTF) or you can copy the whole contents of those Word formats and paste them into the CesarUSA Text Editor BS or BS2 program.
The new version allows autocompletion of words by selecting words from a drop down list. I was told that they are going to provide a Spanish dictionary and you will be able to switch dictionaries back and forth. You can add dictionaries for other languages or other uses such as scientific dictionaries.
"The next step up to the BS version"
Version: CesarUSA Text Editor BS2 1.0
I like it more than the BS version because it comes with an extra window that can be activated and where I can load texts from the Clipboard by doing Ctrl-C on texts. I can then right click on those cells to paste them back somewhere else in the document. The program remembers the entries for later use. The extra window also has a box that displays the whole contents of the selected cell.
I found a newer version in the CesarUSA.com website. I asked them about it and they said that they already published them in the download.com website, but that download.com will post it on 10/20/12 or soon after.
This version uses the function keys as shortcuts for the autocompletes, but the version in the cesarusa.com website uses the numeric keys, which is a lot faster, more convenient. They said that they plan to release a new version around Friday that is related to dictionaries being used for multiple languages.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content