Cerberus FTP Server is a multithreaded Windows FTP server designed to use little CPU and memory. It comes with an easy to use interface and can be accessed from the system tray. The server is able to listen for connections on multiple interfaces (Multi-homed PCs), allow PASV connections, resume failed transfers, and offers an easy-to-use manager for controlling user access to files and file operations. Connection limit, timeout, and IP access can be controlled by the administrator as well as thread priority settings. In addition, Cerberus FTP Server offers statistics on connections as well as logging capabilities. The server adheres to to RFC959 and RFC1123.
- Concurrent multithreaded server design
- Small installation size
- Low CPU and memory utilization
- Easy to use interface
- Taskbar icon control and status indicator
- Hidden server mode (Hides server window)
- PASV connections
- Resume failed transfers!
- Able to listen for connections on multiple interfaces (Multi-homed PCs)
- Automatic interface discovery with the ability to configure each one independently
- And much more...
What's new in this version:
- This release corrects a bug with Windows NT4. See the release notes for more details.