From David Hay:
The Caveman Sound System is a high-level library of C routines for playing sound on the Macintosh. These routines were designed with games in mind, but they are versatile enough to be used for other purposes. Version 1.1.1 fixes a memory leak caused by CMSRegisterSound and some related bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Partition recovery for mac utility retrieve lost folders from H...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Play and create word puzzle games.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Move the seesaw and launch tiny dwarves high into the air to bu...
- Music player: create countless playlists, add and drag your fav...
- Run a music business, manage contacts and tours.
- Store common drink recipes, drinking games, and bar information...
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Draw a clown, finger paint, and create a kaleidoscope and watch...
- Manage business database applications.
- Set up and resume batch downloads of the software you find on t...
- Python distribution for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Learn fundamentals of music and composition.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
All versions:1.7 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content