Cattleworks is an economical and easy-to-use cattle management software package for today's cattle producers. Whether you run a small farm or a large commercial ranch, this software program is designed to help you keep track of things such as head count per pasture, physical characteristics of each animal, cow/calf history, medical records, calf production records, weaning reports, and financial reports. Version 5.5.7 added support for 15 character EID number.
What's new in this version: Version 5.5.7 added support for 15 character EID number.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage all aspects of your dairy herd.
- Track project details including employees, suppliers, and payro...
- Manage all your projects, clients, and working hours.
- Track and manage jobs for small to medium contractors.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage and track your BSA Scout troop information.
- Register your phone calls.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- View, edit, and create records in database tables via a Web bro...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Organize and search your contacts.
- Ease the process of managing your volunteers and the organizati...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage and track multiple investment portfolios.
- Manage all your business records and plan-related tasks.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content