From Laine D. Lee:
This script organizes size and position of all open windows of nested folders in the desired parent folder. It combines the Akua Sweets folder walking method and a folder action script designed by Sal Soghoian of Apple Computer. The main differences between this script and Sal's script is that it performs the action on all nested folders and not just the ones in the parent folder, and that it comes in three forms: one suited for use as a draggable Finder application, one suited for triggering from the Apple menu, and one suitable as a folder action . By default it only rearranges nested folders whose windows are open when it is activated, but it can be quickly and easily modified to perform the action on every nested folder in the specified parent folder.
What's new in this version: This product is no longer supported.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Mirroring and file manipulation tool.
- Easily rename a batch of files on the mac.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Rename, copy, move files and folders with a single drag-&-drop ...
- Remove .DS_Store files.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Printer driver.
- Win-like explorer for unix: tree, preview, cut, paste, imagetoo...
- Contextual menu sets different file or folder attributes.