Documentation of both the application and source are included in cardbook format.
Typical applications for CardBook:
- - addresses
- - recipes
- - CRC cards
- - to do lists
- - note keeping
Inevitably, there are some bugs in this release:
- - pasteboard operations with other applications (copy and paste and drag and drop) don't always work;
- - Make Card service should create a card in the top open cardbook;
- - undo isn't fully implemented, and will be flakey at times.
Please let me know of any more.
- - more elaborate printing (suitable for labels, plus page numbering)
- - better AppleScript suppport
- - import of different file formats
What's new in this version:
- basic AppleScript support
- fixed bug that caused moving cards by dragging inside a single cardbook duplicates rather than moves the cards
- fixed bug that caused memory release problem when dragging cards between apps
- find panel upgraded