CCC 3 features a new interface designed to make the cloning and backup procedure more intuitive and more responsive. Users have better control over what gets backed up, and are provided with detailed information about the progress of their backup. In addition to general backup, CCC can also clone one hard drive to another, copying every single block or file to create an exact replica of your source hard drive. CCC's block-level copy offers the absolute best fidelity in the industry.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed an issue in which CCC was unable to save scheduled tasks after being updated.
- Resolved a permissions issue related to accessing some files on source when the destination was a network volume.
- Made some minor UI adjustments in the Documentation window.
- Fixed an intermittent exception at the end of a scheduled task that would result in the "Task finished" window disappearing early and failure of email notifications.
- Fixed an exception t... See all new features »