CCC 3 features a new interface designed to make the cloning and backup procedure more intuitive and more responsive. Users have better control over what gets backed up, and are provided with detailed information about the progress of their backup. In addition to general backup, CCC can also clone one hard drive to another, copying every single block or file to create an exact replica of your source hard drive. CCC's block-level copy offers the absolute best fidelity in the industry.
What's new in this version:
- Resolved in issue introduced by Mac OS X 10.6.5 in which errant messages related to allocating memory for ACLs were reported
- Improved several progress indication irregularities
- Fixed a problem affecting some Tiger users in which the source and target menus were not properly populated
- The "Show log" button that is presented when the scheduled task helper application reports a problem will work more consistently now.
- Minor errors will no lon... See all new features »