From Binary House Software:
Car Wash Calendar is a modern and extremely easy-in-use software tool for anyone operating in the car wash business. It is perfect for workers to plan working hours so that the orders do not overlap with someone else and keep track of scheduled appointments. It will store the information about clients, such as their address, telephone, email and comments. This modern and extremely handy program makes management a real pleasure. The program has a handy interface to calculate and show the fee charged, helping you to make decisions quickly. It is possible to create reminders to alert workers about the things they should do.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your car washing business and share data in real time ov...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Keep track of important events.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage your employees' schedules and payroll budget.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Plan your day, manage to-do lists, and track appointments.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- View information about payments and working hours of employees.
- Manage the tasks and appointments on your to-do list with a few...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Get audible and visual reminders of important events or appoint...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Schedule, store, and manage customer records in your network.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Add Outlook-style appointment scheduling and interactive Calend...
- Track your time and create integrated to-do lists.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Keep your to-do list easily available and easy to access.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: