From Phase One:
Capture One 5 is a raw converter and digital photo workflow software which enables photographers to reduce the time and effort required to deliver stunning ready-to-use images with excellent color and detail. Capture One is designed to create the best image quality in the market and holds a series of easy-to-use tools created to match the professional photographer's daily workflow.
What's new in this version:
- Auto rotation and auto keystone (for relevant cameras).
- Local adjustment of saturation and clarity.
- Invert local adjustments mask.
- Copy local adjustments mask from other layer.
- Auto sync of XMP metadata (sidecars only).
- Revised warning preferences.
- Option to always show readout pins.
- Camera white balan... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Recover lost photos, documents, audio and video files.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Turn your photos into collage and make them into desktop wallpa...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Capture One is the leading professional Raw Converter."
Version: Capture One 6.2
Capture One is faster and more interactive than Lightroom, offers more controls than dXo, and provides a smoother workflow from start to finish than Photoshop for digital photography (as opposed to retouching and manipulation) applications.
The only con is that the cataloguing is not done by Capture One, thought it integrates very well with Microsoft Expressions, which is directly supported.
Offering dramatically more functionality than dXo or Lightroom, and many many times faster than either, Capture One is currently the preferred choice of many photographic professionals for Raw development and editing. Everything is configured to make a professional workflow smoother and more transparent, and the overall responsiveness is so good that it almost feels like handling large prints. Most of the controls go a step beyond anything available in competing products, and the the curves and colour controls are better than Photoshop's native (though there are some plugins which are better still). Capture One is mainly aimed at the Medium Format market, though version 6.0 introduced native support for Nikon and Canon. It's hard to set out in just a few words the full range of advantages that Capture One offers. However, the extent of the controls means that this is harder to learn than Lightroom for those who don't intend to work with it every day. The much greater functionality is reflected in the price.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content