From fish's dotNET:
Capture .net is an integrated, multi-functional, general-purpose system, design, and file, desktop and develop utility. Includes many helpful tools like capture screen, capture color, screen ruler, font manager, windows spy, privacy eraser, system tweak, converter, backupexpert, device manager, alarm clock, post it, screen calendar, screen reminder, screen pencil, file manager, world clock, notifier, memory manager, and timer. It is a standalone tool that does not require installation.
What's new in this version: Version 12.4.4903 adds a custom background color.
More Products to Consider
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Run Windows 8 Modern applications in resizable windows on your ...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Get your daily scoop of news headlines and photos on your Vista...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Provide platform-independent desktop widget manager and develop...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Capture the screen to make a simple video presentation and reco...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- View all your pictures plus videos, photos, and news from RSS f...
- Read news from TheSimsStories.com.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- View the current song cover in a customizable skin.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Determine if a domain name is free.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- View BOINC stats on your desktop.
- View the latest business news from various channels.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Display a clock on your desktop or sidebar.
- Add and remove features to your system.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Capture .NET Professional 10.7.3804
Nothing to report due to installation issue. See Cons.
Norton Internet Security 2010 immediately blocked and quarantined the installation file due to "suspicious activity." I didn't think it was wise to go any further.
Version: Capture .NET Professional 10.4.3641
works exactly like it should and has all the functionality I need
None as far as I have seen so far
easy to use and easy to learn
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content