Canabalt is a fast-paced escape-oriented action game based on a single premise: "Outrun the demolition of your city with just one button!" It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so you can place it on your USB flash drive, iPod or portable hard drive and use it on any computer.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"ME ONE GOOD LE--G!!"
Version: Canabalt Portable 1.0
A fascination to while away the time. Nice design and perfect for the philosophical bent individual willing to watch James run for his life away from the destruction of his world.
Too bad the music and the sfx are the same track; and the many social badges at the bottom of the window will someday soon seem strange when one of them corp's goes bottoms up. But by that time they'll have got me, mateys. Aye, your cap'n filleted like a mackeral.
A fun game in a simple way. Arrgh!