Do you have way too many items on your desktop? Do you hate cleaning up that mess? Camouflage is the right utility for you. It hides all the icons and leaves nothing but the pure wallpaper
- perfect system-integration: change your wallpaper and Camouflage will show the change instantly.
- works with multiple monitors: attach new monitors and the icons will instantly be hidden.
- drag & drop: drag files on the desktop and they will be copied onto your real desktop.
- finder integration: click the desktop and Finder will be activated and opens or selects a separate desktop window. (You can disable this with the Popup Desktop option of the menu. To still open a window, press the option-key while clicking the desktop)
- ability to show and hide the icons (available in status item menu)
- works with desktop managers
- ability to 'click through' Camouflage to get the normal Desktop-Context menu (Use with caution, you may select a file and don't notice it. You may only want to use that feature if you are using FinderPop)
What's new in this version:
- Added the option Popup Desktop: if active the Finder opens the Desktop in a new window everytime the Desktop is clicked. If inactive then it only pops up that window when the option-key is pressed