From The Camino Project:
Camino is a web browser optimized for Mac OS X with a Cocoa user interface, and powerful Gecko layout engine. It's the simple, secure, and fast browser for Mac OS X.
Camino practices the art of simplicity with an uncluttered user interface but with the features you expect from a modern browser like tabbed browsing and pop-up blocking settings.
Integrated with Google, Camino's Google search field lets you find what you need faster.
We take your security and privacy seriously. That's why Camino comes with advanced cookie settings. Camino also helps you recognize when entering and leaving secure web sites.
One of the fastest browsers on MacOS X -innovative features enhance what you get out of the internet.
The power behind Camino is the Gecko rendering engine, built and tested by thousands of volunteers, incorporating the absolute cutting edge in web innovations.
What's new in this version:
- Folders in the Bookmark Menu and on the Bookmark Bar have an "Open in Tabs" item to open the contents of the folder in new tabs
- Command-up/down arrow scrolls to the top/bottom of webpage (as in Safari)
- Fixed crash on webpages using :hover and :overflow and scrolling
- Correctly recognizes the new bookmark location for Firefox 1.0
- Import bookmark separators from Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox
- Fixed issues with bookmark importing that could c...
See all new features »