The Camino Project has worked to create a browser that is as functional and elegant as the computers it runs on. The Camino web browser is powerful, secure, and ready to meet the needs of all users while remaining simple and elegant in its design.
Camino combines the awesome visual and behavioral experience that has been central to the Macintosh philosophy with the powerful web-browsing capabilities of the Gecko rendering engine. Built and tested by thousands of volunteers, Mozilla's Gecko brings cutting-edge innovations and capabilities to users in a standards-friendly and socially responsible form.
What's new in this version:
- Improved stability.
- Google Calendar's print function now works in Camino.
- Plug-ins now receive the correct modifier keys after switching Spaces using keyboard shortcuts on Mac OS X 10.6.
- Links on the blocked site overlay are now visible even if the "Underline links" preference is off.
- Removed Bloglines from the supported web-based feed readers.
- Upgraded the bundled Java Embedding Plugin to version 0.9.7.4.
- Improved ad-blocking.<... See all new features »