CameraBag recreates the magic of film in a fast, intuitive, minimal interface: choose a photo, choose a filter, and you're done. Digital cameras have replaced film for all but the most die-hard photographers, but something was lost in that transition. Before the digital era, a photographer's choice of camera and film had nearly as much artistic impact as the subject matter. Rediscover the fading, tinting, blurring, chemical processing techniques, and "happy accidents" which gave film photos life with CameraBag Desktop.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Panorama stitching app.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Tool to quickly batch convert photos.
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.