From Word Automation:
California Pleading Templates Package is a pleading software and template package for major California and Federal District & Appellate courts. Other state court templates can also be added after purchase. The product provides a menu driven interface to create correctly formatted pleadings. Law firm address and attorney names with state bar numbers are automatically stored and inserted when a new pleading is generated. The product also includes a toolbar for complex format tasks such as footnotes, Table of Contents, and Table of Authorities.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1.5 updated the discovery phrases feature.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Allow a team of non-technical users to easily create and manage...
- Create Stored Procedures for your SQL server database.
- Create and maintain NSIS install scripts.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get a set of template for creating COM add-ins for MS Office Pr...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create and improve your Web sites' flexibility and maintainabil...
- Create documents using a library of saved examples and provided...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create Jianpu or Numbered Musical Notation documents in MS Word...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Design vector quality logos for the Web or print.
- Create professional employee contracts and your staff handbook.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create Web pages in Java using SDP method.
- Create squeeze pages from templates.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage and automate your law firm's billing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: