Calibre (64-bit) specifications
What's new in version 1.47
- Cover Grid: Allow user defined emblems (icons) to be displayed next to covers
Now you can have your own custom icons displayed next to covers in the cover grid, based on simple rules you create. For example, you can display a heart icon next to books with a rating of more than four stars or a tick mark next to books you read and so on. To create these rules go to Preferences->Cover Grid and click the Emblems tab on the left.
- E-book Viewer: Use wiktionary.org and wordnik.com as dictionary providers instead of dict.org
When looking up words, the word definition is now opened in a separate browser window. The language of the dictionary to lookup is automatically selected based on the language of the current book. To lookup a word in the viewer simply select the word with your mouse and right click, then choose 'Lookup in dictionary'
- Edit Book: Allow customizing the templates used when creating new, blank HTML/CSS files via Preferences->Editor settings.
- Comic Input: When sorting the pages inside a comic, recognize numbers, so that page2 sorts before page10
- Conversion: When inserting a metadata jacket, format the series number using roman numerals. This behavior can be disabled by using a custom jacket template.
- Edit Book: Fix incorrect results when running replace all on marked text and more than one replacement is made.
- Edit Book: Live CSS: Improve detection of which tag the cursor is inside when there are multiple tags on the same line.
- Edit Book: Clear the Check Book panel when opening a new book
- Edit Book: Allow the import files into book action to be added to the toolbar
- Edit Book: Fix subsetting of fonts not working if the text contains non-BMP unicode characters.
- News download: Fix HTML parser used in the news download subsystem not preserving whitespace inside <pre> tags
- Conversion: Do not strip underscores from classnames.
- Edit Book: Fix cursor positioning not working when creating a new file from a template
- Fix a rare error that could happen when using series columns inside a custom column template
- E-book viewer: Handle quoted URLs inside @font-face rules
Improved news sources
- New Yorker
- Publisher Kovid Goyal
- Publisher web site http://kovidgoyal.net/
- Release date August 01, 2014
- Date added July 31, 2014
- Version 1.47
- Operating systems Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows Vista
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 58.92MB
- File name calibre-64bit-1.47.0.msi
- Total Downloads 26,151
- Downloads last week 440
- License model Free
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available