From Tone Sommerland:
CalclipseMath is a script interpreter based on a library for evaluating mathematical expressions. The interpreter supports a wide range of predefined operations. These include basic math operations, as well as trigonometry, statistics, and linear algebra. The scripting language allows you to create your own variables and functions. The script environment supports a component type called MComp (Math Component). MComps are implemented as Java classes, and allow further extensions to the scripting language. It features recognizes a wide range of predefined symbols, supports user defined variables and functions, and scriptable component type.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.