From Q.I. Software:
This is a tool that will allow you to set up a CVS repository, set up a pserver to allow remote access, install cvsweb.cgi for web access to your repository, and install a new (and this is the beta part) daemon which will advertise your repository via Rendezvous.
What's new in this version: This release provides a slightly better set of messages once you've run an installation, detailing what's just been installed and doing any troubleshooting on the installed pieces. It also defaults to remote access via ssh, and not pserver. It also adds support for advertising CVS over ssh with the Rendezvous delegate.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Verify that your pages meet w3c html & xhtml standards.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Popular illustration tool.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Intuitive solution to create panoramic images.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: