From Q.I. Software:
This is a tool that will allow you to set up a CVS repository, set up a pserver to allow remote access, install cvsweb.cgi for web access to your repository, and install a new (and this is the beta part) daemon which will advertise your repository via Rendezvous.
What's new in this version: This release provides a slightly better set of messages once you've run an installation, detailing what's just been installed and doing any troubleshooting on the installed pieces. It also defaults to remote access via ssh, and not pserver. It also adds support for advertising CVS over ssh with the Rendezvous delegate.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Create and run a server using your home computer.
- Verify that your pages meet w3c html & xhtml standards.
- Assistant for Apple's GUI Scripting and Accessibility technolog...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- AppleScript defines window & icon placement & size for OS 8.x.
- Popular illustration tool.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Intuitive solution to create panoramic images.
- Visualize all incoming & outgoing Ethernet packets.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: