With CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF), convert you bank statements to IIF format. It will ask to point to the original file, show it for review, and you just press the save button to save an IIF file. Convert your file from CSV to IIF and close it until the next time you need it. You can load your bank, credit card, investment activity statement at once into CSV2IIF to combine and create one IIF file and load it once. You can also convert any spreadsheet data into IIF. Manually remap transaction data elements and access mapping profiles in one click, combine multiple bank statement files into single IIF file and load it once, and automate conversion using command-line mode.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert bank, credit card, investment activity files into IIF f...
- Find and eliminate your duplicated files with multithreading ca...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Create codes of encryption and encrypt files.
- Encrypt and decrypt your files using encryption keys.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Compress and decompress your files on PC.
- Have files opened or Visual Basic scripts performed after the i...
- Encrypt files and folders and secure your important and confide...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content