CSS Briefcase will help you organize and store the CSS styles you use the most, and can create new combinations of CSS style code in seconds. CSS Briefcase is simple tool to help you organize CSS styles you use regularly. If you're frustrated writing the same CSS code for every project, or spend way to much time fishing around through old projects trying to find a key bit of CSS style code, this tool will help ease your woes.
What's new in this version:
- Add CSS styles using a simple form.
- Generate CSS code by selecting the styles you want and clicking a button. It's that easy!
- CSS Briefcase takes care of some of the most common formatting issues in stride.
- Support for class-type styles, id-type styles and styles for pre-defined HTML tags.
- Data is saved in XML format, so no database is needed!