CSM is a whole bunch of desktop support software and tools rolled into one utility. Designed primarily to aid in the daily tasks of the Administrator by improving the communication between the Administrator and the user. Send, View or Chat with a specific user, or send global messages in the form of a banner at the bottom of each users screen on your network. Users can access a Service Status feature, get statistics from remote PC's and well as a Windows Ping and DNS network lookup, and DNS range lookup features. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Utility in combination with updater.
- Provide professional feedback on social networking profiles.
- Monitor and manipulate network events, network traffic and DNS ...
- Control processes, services, and users on a remote computer fro...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Ping single, groups, and ranges of IP's using IPv4 and IPv6 pro...
- Script FTP, HTTP, SMTP activites and more.
- Send network messages instantly using a GUI utility.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Works great on our internal network."
Version: CSM 3.10
Works great on our internal network, and offers loads of remote management features that help us manage our users and network.
Doesn't work over the internet
Version: CSM 3.10
Operates Great no errors
Enabled DMZ On my computer and routers! opened all ports for the internet to rip my computer to shreds_Does not open without active internet connection! Whats that tell you?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: