- Telnet, VT-102/ANSI, TTY and Hex Emulations
- Connect via Serial, IR, Bluetooth, 802.11 WiFi or Modem
- XModem, XModem-1K, and YModem send and receive of files with VFS
- Full 80 column display on a single screen (select hi-res handhelds)
- 80*24 display on low-res devices using a virtual screen
- Supports new serial manager and multiple virtual serial ports, CF cards, IR, etc.
- Large 32K buffer mode for data intensive applications
- Hex Terminal mode for serial debugging. See data in hex/ascii format.
- Assigned custom key mapping of 4 tool bar buttons and 4 hardware buttons
- VT-100 special keys menu with PF1-PF4, DEL and BREAK
What's new in this version:
- Foreground/background color selection (with 24-bit color support).
- ANSI Color support.
- VT-100/VT-102 emulation improvements.
- Ability to log outgoing (sent) data.
- Output vs Input data highlighted in Hex mode for easier analysis
- Color Logging in HTML format.
- VFS logging speed improved.
- 5-way Navigator support for screen panning.
- Fixed issue with hex mode scrolling.
- Makes use of full screen... See all new features »