From Conklin Systems: CS Online is a VT100/ANSI terminal emulator and Telnet client for Palm OS organizers. Connect to Unix systems, configure routers and reprogram embedded computers. Then use Hex mode and extensive logging options turn your handheld into a data stream analyzer and recorder. With CS Online you can leave the laptop behind.
- Telnet, VT-102/ANSI, TTY and Hex Emulations
- Connect via Serial, IR, Bluetooth, 802.11 WiFi or Modem
- XModem, XModem-1K, and YModem send and receive of files with VFS
- Full 80 column display on a single screen (select hi-res handhelds)
- 80*24 display on low-res devices using a virtual screen
- Supports new serial manager and multiple virtual serial ports, CF cards, IR, etc.
- Large 32K buffer mode for data intensive applications
- Hex Terminal mode for serial debugging. See data in hex/ascii format.
- Assigned custom key mapping of 4 tool bar buttons and 4 hardware buttons
- VT-100 special keys menu with PF1-PF4, DEL and BREAK
What's new in this version:
- Foreground/background color selection (with 24-bit color support).
- ANSI Color support.
- VT-100/VT-102 emulation improvements.
- Ability to log outgoing (sent) data.
- Output vs Input data highlighted in Hex mode for easier analysis
- Color Logging in HTML format.
- VFS logging speed improved.
- 5-way Navigator support for screen panning.
- Fixed issue with hex mode scrolling.
- Makes use of full screen... See all new features »
read more +