CPU Speed Menu allows you to switch between the different performance settings of your computer by a single mouse click. It is no longer necessary to open System Preferences, navigating to the Energy Saver pane and selecting the Options item. This is helpful for users who must switch between different speed settings very often, for example when temporarily performing processor-intensive tasks. Switching manually to a speed which meets your current needs best can improve battery load on portable computers, or avoid noise problems with cooling fans and power supply units on desktop computers.
CPU Speed Menu can be used on all Macintosh computers which support manual switching of processor performance. This includes all portable computers with PPC processors, as well as most G5 systems.
What's new in this version: The application has been prepared for future operating system developments.
More Products to Consider
- Computer usage monitoring tool for parental control.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Word game of deduction.
- Commodore 64 emulator.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Donate to charity by leaving your computer turned on.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- IBook G3 overclocker.
- Track and manage your art collections.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Recover your lost data.