Get the latest software updates: Learn whether any of the software installed on your computer is up-to-date. If updates are available, TechTracker lets you download them from a central interface. Get notified as new updates become available.
Customize how often TechTracker looks for updates: Choose between daily, weekly, monthly, and manual scans of your computer to discover whether you are running out-of-date software.
Hide & Skip applications: Hide applications you are not interested in tracking, or skip a version of an application until the next update is available.
Receive email alerts: Stay informed by receiving e-mail alerts when new updates are available for the products you are most interested in.
Access product information: Your CNET TechTracker home page shows you what software is installed on your machine, and lets you download any available updates from a single interface. View your software update's file information, installed version, latest version, average user rating, editor's rating, and other software data. To go beyond software updates, upgrade to CNET TechTracker Plus. Click here to learn more.
What's new in this version:
- Start searching CNET Downloads directly from the TechTracker software
- Uninstall software using CNET TechTracker Plus
- Download all available updates with one click on you're My Software page
- Start installers right from you're My Software page, or from CNET Downloads
- Set products to download automatically when updates become available
- Install products directly fr... See all new features »