CMS 1500 (02-12) claim form for psychologists, therapists, social workers, mental health professionals, physicians, chiropractors, home healthcare, and any small medical practice. This CMS-1500 preserves the look and feel of an actual paper form so you can work in a familiar environment instead of having to learn complicated data-entry style screens, so no special training is needed.
Cick from drop-down lists of frequently referenced items. Easily copy repetitive transactions among rows 1 to 6 Boxes 24A - 24J. The information you enter is automatically validated; if you make a mistake, you are alerted. Billing amounts are automatically and accurately calculated. Partially fill-in and save forms; continue to work on them at any time. Get pop-up help instructions. Completed forms are safely saved into a digital File Cabinet on your own computer so that you can search for and locate any form by patient name, number, or other criteria at any time. Print onto red-colored, pre-printed paper forms you provide, or eFile over the Internet to any Electronic Clearinghouse. Includes free Technical Support and Form Updates. Runs on Desktop, Laptop and Tablet computers for use in the field.
What's new in this version: Version 8.4.2: New configurabale lists; imports Patient data from old-style (05-08) Claim forms. provides the new CMS-1500 (02-12) with ICD-10 Codes. Print or eFile to any Electronic Clearinghouse.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Stores patients and providers; print entire form in black and w...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Save time and cut expenses while processing medical claims.
- Organize and study medical literature from Internet searches.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Translate words and phrases between French and English.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Interpret your surveys, interviews, and other reports.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Generate and distribute highly eloquent medical reports with a ...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Forecast the impact of billing fee changes on revenue, profit, ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Spend less time working with your transcriptions and more time ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage patients records and archive of medical records.
- Analyze your nutrition according to the guidelines given by med...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Consult a dictionary with wide theme choice and improve your la...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Simple to use"
Version: CMS 1500 (02-12) HCFA Medical Billing by Formdocs 8.4.1
Seems pretty intuitive I didn't need to read the instructions before I could use it. The new CMS1500 (02/12) form displays on the screen and I fill that in. I like that it catches my typing mistakes. The menus and options are straightforward and am e-filing for the first time, it's very easy to do.
none so far...
"Paperwork done, going home early - priceless!"
Version: CMS 1500 (02-12) HCFA Medical Billing by Formdocs 188.8.131.52
I started a new practice and FormDocs CMS1500 turns out to be perfect for me. The form on the screen looks exactly like the paper form I used to fill out by hand so nothing new to learn. Also I like paying only once instead of every year. And I'm finding I can actually go home a little earlier each day thanks to this. This I can get used to.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content