CMATH is a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics. The following features make CMATH an ideal replacement for other available complex class libraries:
1. High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
2. Accuracy and safety are greatly enhanced.
3. Each of the floating-point accuracies (complex(float), complex(double), and complex(extended)) is given its own, individually optimized treatment.
4. Polar coordinates (magnitude;angle) are supported in addition to the usual cartesian coordinates (real;imaginary).
5. Switching from your compiler's complex class library to CMATH is very simple: Just replace the include-file
The Shareware edition is optimized for PentiumXX, while maintaining compatibility with AMD processors (Athlon) and down to 486DX. This version is for MS Visual C++ 5, 6, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, or 2012, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
What's new in this version:
Version 6.5.6 includes compatibility with latest compiler versions, including 64-bit support.