From Repair Kit:
The algorithm of the program's work is very simple: the user selects a damaged Corel Draw file on the hard drive or the local network, lets CDR Repair Kit analyze the file, previews the structure of recoverable content, and passes the data to a copy of CorelDRAW installed on the system. If there are several copies of CorelDRAW installed on the user's system, the program will prompt for the necessary one before saving the data. The interface of this CDR Corel Draw repair tool is extremely intuitive and fully accessible to the most inexperienced and computer-illiterate users.
The range of supported CDR file versions is very broad and includes such popular versions as CorelDraw 10, 11, 12, X3, X4, X5 and newer ones. The program is supplied in the form of a compact installation file that takes seconds to download and requires absolutely no additional components, such as libraries or frameworks, to operate.
Below are some of the key features of CDR Repair Kit:
1. A powerful proprietary engine capable of repairing data after the most serious data corruption accidents.
2. Comprehensive support of all major CorelDraw versions: 10, 11, 12, X3, X4, X5 and newer ones.
3. Support of files containing compressed graphic objects.
4. Direct export of restored data to CorelDraw (CorelDraw must be installed on the user's computer at the time of recovery).
5. Possibility to select the destination copy of CorelDraw on systems with several versions installed at the same time.
6. Built-in preview of recoverable data with panning and zooming support.
7. Lightweight and minimalistic interface that makes the program a great choice for users of all skill levels.
If you need a reliable solution of your data corruption problem, just download Corel Draw .CDR repair software from Repair Kit and get back to work in no time!