- CDFinder is a fast and powerful disk cataloger tool that catalogs almost anything that spins, hard disks, DVDs, CD-ROMs, ZIP disks, server volumes, or even Audio-CDs and the iPod.
- Catalog data can be shared in a network for multiple users.
- Together with the separate CDWinder for Windows, data can even be shared cross-platform!
- Save a lot of time by importing existing Disk Recall, Disk Wizard, Iomega FindIt, Disk Tracker, and CatFinder catalog files.
- CDFinder can handle large amounts of data
- Powerful Find functions allow data mining.
- CDFinder reads StuffIt, Compact Pro, ZIP, and even Apple Installer (Tome) archive files.
- CDFinder reads and searches a range of MP3 tags, along with additional information about multiple types of sound files.
- Multilingual, seven languages in one application: English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish, and even Chinese.
- Easy Setup Assistant helps first time users to set up CDFinder.
What's new in this version:
- Dropping a volume icon on the CDFinder application icon in Mac OS X will now launch CDFinder and catalogue the volume.
- New column "Kind" in the main window displays the disk type of a catalog.
- Fixed a bug in Mac OS X that could cause CDFinder to ignore many existing catalog files at launch time.
- Importing Disk Recall catalog files is improved a lot. As the Disk Recall product seems to be discontinued, that is a good news for all current Disk Rec... See all new features »