CDFinder is the advanced disk cataloger application for the Mac, to help you organize your disk and data archive, and to keep track of your digital media assets.
- Catalogue any data disk, data folder, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, iPod, server volume, Audio-CD, USB-Stick, and more
- Networkable: Share your database in your network
- Cross-platform: with CDWinder for Windows, you can use one database for both worlds!
- Powerful Find functions (more than any other tool in the market), and offline browsing
- Search your local disks with Spotlight and as well as your catalogs from inside CDFinder
- Import your existing Disk Recall, DiskWizard, FindIt, Disk Tracker, Catalogue and CatFinder catalog files
- Read audio MP3 and AAC (iTunes) meta data (AIFF and WAVE, too)!
- Quickly catalog a large stack of data CDs or DVDs using the Batch Catalog feature
- Catalog your photo data, with EXIF, IPTC meta data, and JPG, TIFF, PICT and BMP photo info
- Fast and really easy to use
- Export or print your catalog data
- Handle really large amounts of data (some others are limited to only 2000 or 4000 files!)
- Look inside archive files: ZIP (Panther, Tiger!), TAR, .rar, StuffIt (.sit and even .sitx), and others
- Multiple languages in one application: English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish and Dutch
- AppleScript Integrate CDFinder into your existing workflow.
- Extend your database by using the five new custom catalog fields for any content you need
- Free email support
- and more
What's new in this version:
- The Cover Print feature has been much improved, it now offers three different templates, with many more to come
- New Quick Find feature allows you to start a basic search directly from the main toolbar
- New improved Get Info windows for catalogs and items inside catalogs. The new Catalog Get Info now allows you to also edit the five custom fields, plus the Location and Serial Number field directly, and it allows you to edit the catalog iconSee all new features »