- CDFinder is a fast and powerful disk cataloger tool that catalogs almost anything that spins, hard disks, DVDs, CD-ROMs, ZIP disks, server volumes, or even Audio-CDs and the iPod.
- Catalog data can be shared in a network for multiple users.
- Together with the separate CDWinder for Windows, data can even be shared cross-platform!
- Save a lot of time by importing existing Disk Recall, Disk Wizard, Iomega FindIt, Disk Tracker, Catalogue, and CatFinder catalog files.
- CDFinder can handle large amounts of data
- Powerful Find functions allow data mining.
- CDFinder reads StuffIt, Compact Pro, ZIP, TAR, .rar, and even Apple Installer (Tome) archive files.
- CDFinder reads and searches a range of MP3 tags, along with additional information about multiple types of sound files.
- Multilingual, eight languages in one application: English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish, Dutch, and even Chinese.
- Easy Setup Assistant helps first time users to set up CDFinder.
What's new in this version:
- CDFinder now reads numerous photo meta data, such as EXIF and IPTC, and also JPG, TIFF, BMP and PICT sizes and color depths. This is not using Spotlight, so it will work even in Mac OS X 10.2 and 10.3
- Of course, a number of new Find parameters are available to quickly find photos by the new meta data
- In Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, CDFinder can now use Spotlight to search the local disks while a normal catalog search is in progress
- To display the new meta data, CDFi... See all new features »