From Sony Creative Software:
Produce professional audio CDs to Red Book specification with CD Architect 5 software. Newly updated version 5.2 includes CD text reading and writing, and updated drive support. Perform full PQ code editing, trim events from full-length media and add as new tracks, import regions from Sound Forge software as tracks, master audio by applying over 20 real-time DirectX effects to events and the master output, and perform disc-at-once CD burning.CD Architect software provides the most precise audio CD mastering and burning tools available. Arrange your CD Architect project using simple drag-and-drop operations. Produce complex crossfades and DJ-style megamixes. Generate multiple takes of a song to use in your project before burning. Create live-style CDs with audio in the time between tracks, apply volume envelopes and event ASR envelopes even create hidden tracks. CD Architect software supports a long list of drives, including many FireWire and USB devices.
Version 5.2.153 adds CD Text support.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- MP3 Cutter Joiner is easy-to-use MP3 Cutter and MP3 Joiner tool...
- Enhance the sound quality of all PC audio.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Split and join MP3 files and WAV files.
- Mount ISO images as CD/DVD device virtually.
- Capture, edit, enhance, and burn whatever audio files you have.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"It's all I use"
Version: CD Architect 5.2.153
No need to read the manual. Very intuitive.
ummm ... none.
I feel like it's very intuitive for me ...
Granted I am using the registered version ... not the trial. I think it's a quick way to lay out a cd with leveling, crossfades, etc ... (all the stuff I would ever need anyway).
"The demo version is usless!"
Version: CD Architect 5.2.153
Easy to use
The MP3 Plug-in 2.0 is necessary to utilize this software and it is not provided in the free 1 month trial period.
After learning that I would have to purchse teh full version to take advantage of the software I was then alarmed to learn that the MP3 Plug-In 2.0 has an additional registration . That registration has a glitch (Sony is aware of the problem) preventing the add-on to be registered. Sony tech support is only available Mon- Fri 9am to 5pm CST. It's very poor service for Sony to offer software that can not be utilized without tech support and then only offer limited suport hours. I exected more from a large and reputable company. VERY DISAPPOINTED I PURCHASED
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content