Fast and reliable. Can read barcode from image, read barcode from PDF, read barcode from TIF in your Windows desktop and web applications Can read QR Code, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13, UPCE, UPCA, Aztec, PDF 417, MICR and lot of others. Provides both 1D and 2D barcode recognition. Reads PDF and TIF without any other tools required.
Reads barcodes from JPG, PNG, TIFF images and PDF (no other components are required);
Dozens of ready to copy-and-paste source code samples are included;
Made with 100% C# code (optional source code licensing is available on request)
Sample GUI application to test the sdk against your your images and PDF documents is included into the SDK.
Works in .NET, ASP.NET;
Can be used from ActiveX compatible languages (ASP classic, Visual Basic 6) via wrapper;
Reads 1D and 2D barcodes: Code128, Code39, QR Code, EAN13, EAN8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPCA, UPCE, Codabar, GS1, PDF417, Datamatrix, Aztec, PDF 417, Patch barcodes, MaxiCode, Codabar, Codablock, MICR, Postal barcodes, Australian Postcode;
Reads from JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PDF;
Supports images captured from web camera devices.
Supports multipaged PDF and TIF files without other tools required.
What's new in this version:
- improved reading of images with noise
- improved PDF reading support
- (Pro License) new method .SplitDocument() to split PDF and TIFF files
- (Pro License) new source code samples on splitting PDF and TIFF documents
- (Pro License) new method to extract pages from PDF or TIFF: ExtractPageFromDocument()
- stability improvements
- Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode reading improved
- documentation and samples updated... See all new features »