Can read QR Code, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13, UPCE, UPCA, Aztec, PDF 417, MICR and lot of others.
Provides both 1D and 2D barcode recognition. Reads PDF and TIF without any other tools required.
* Reads barcodes from JPG, PNG, TIFF images and PDF (no other components are required); * Dozens of ready to copy-and-paste source code samples are included; * Made with 100% C# code (optional source code licensing is available on request) * Sample GUI application to test the sdk against your your images and PDF documents is included into the SDK.
* Works in .NET, ASP.NET; * Can be used from ActiveX compatible languages (ASP classic, Visual Basic 6) via wrapper; * Reads 1D and 2D barcodes: Code128, Code39, QR Code, EAN13, EAN8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPCA, UPCE, Codabar, GS1, PDF417, Datamatrix, Aztec, PDF 417, Patch barcodes, MaxiCode, Codabar, Codablock, MICR, Postal barcodes, Australian Postcode and others! * Reads from JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PDF; * Supports images captured from web camera devices. * Supports multipaged PDF and TIF files without other tools required;
What's new in this version:
- barcode reading and barcode reading from PDF and TIFF improved
- minor issues in BarcodeFound event fixed
- new sample: "Export Results to XML, CSV, TXT" for c# and VB.NET
- MSI barcodes are not excluded from .All1D search
- New API to export found barcodes to XML, CSV and TXT files
- Now can also export barcodes as XML, CSV, TXT in GUI utility
- New .ColorConversionMode property to control the threshold method while... See all new features »