Bytescout PDF Extractor SDK allows to convert PDF to text, PDF to XML, PDF to CSV, extract images from PDF, extract information about PDF files in .NET and ActiveX interfaces without any additional software required.
Benefits: - converts PDF to plain text (and can follow columns if you converting a newspaper in PDF format!) - including invisible text extraction; - converts tables in PDF to Excel (CSV) by reading cells from given rectangle; - converts tables in PDF to XML files; - extracts PDF file metadata (title, author, description) and get other information about the file (number of pages, encrypted or not); - extracts embedded images from PDF document (in ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, VB6 and VBScript); - NEW: DocumentMerger and DocumentSplitter interfaces and classes to merge and split PDF documents; doesn't require Adobe Reader or any other PDF reader software to be installed; - provides .NET and ActiveX interfaces; - made with 100% managed C# code.
What's new in this version:
- PDF to XML, PDF To CSV, PDF To Text functionality improved
- PDF To XLS command line sample added (based on vbscript)
- PDF To HTML SDK adds new .DetectHyperLinks property (TRUE by default) to enable/disable automated links detection in the text
- new SearchablePDFMaker (available for PRO licenses) to convert PDF into searchable PDF files
- new properties in extractor: ConsiderFontNames, ConsiderFontSizes, ConsiderFontColors, Consider... See all new features »