ButtonHack allows you to press a button to switch between two apps. This would make you launch up to 8 apps without memorize any sequence and never go back to apps Luncher! It is compatible with handhelds based on PalmOS including PalmOS 4.0. Currently, this is tested on devices from Palm,and Sony.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Store your files so you can access them from virtually any devi...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Audio sampler.
- Render the content of Palm screen on Windows desktop.
- Browse and download over 5,000 apps & games right from your Win...
- Juggling simulator.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Show you where a date corresponds to on the Mayan calendar.
- Browse and download over 5,000 apps & games right from your Pal...
- Locate applications right into your Windows Mobile device.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: