From Burnaware Technologies:
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged disc burning tool - fast, lightweight, feature-packed and, most importantly, free. The program burns all types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs containing data, digital photos, music and video. With BurnAware Free, you will be able to create bootable or multisession CDs and DVDs, high-quality audio CDs, make and burn disc images, copy and backup discs.
What's new in this version: Version 5.3 has fixed bug with stop while copying from disc to disc and added Indonesian translation.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Convert WAV files to MP3 format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert WMA/WMV/ASF files to MP3.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Convert audio files between MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, WMA, OGG, FLAC,...
- Convert WMA files to MP3 format.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Extract audio from video files of 300+ formats.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 402 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Quick and easy to use"
Version: BurnAware Free 5.3
Doesn't take up much disk space, burns files quick and easy.
Would be nice if you could burn m-peg4 files as a video not just as a data disk.
Yes it asks if you want to install other software like all free software does just un click that option. Easy
Very good, been using it for years.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content