Burmese Astrology is as old as the ancient civilization of Burma and this form of astrology continues to remain popular in Myanmar. The Burmese people know their own signs for month, year, and especially their day of birth. Burmese astrology also known as Myanmar astrology is based on the seven days of the week. There are eight zodiac signs (the extra one is for Wednesdays) - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday AM, Wednesday PM, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. A Burmese Astrology reading gives you a detailed interpretation of the sign you belong to as per the Burmese astrology, your lucky direction and your planetary ruler. These characteristics also help a person understand his personality and improve himself for the better.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Get professional statistics reporting for your cricket club, te...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Manage leagues of various kinds of sports.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Create and check your personal lottery number selections.
- Improve your music skills by playing songs while staying in tun...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Make your Fantasy Football draft feel like a simulated NFL draf...
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Provide multiple multimedia solutions bundled in one mainframe.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Schedule your sports league games.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Organize any kind of social or company golf tournament from reg...
- Get a daily horoscope advice.
- Watch DStv Mobile's or GOtv Mobile's DVB-H mobile television br...
- Learn the bases of music theory.