BullGuard Antivirus specifications
What's new in version 12
BullGuard Antivirus 12 comes with:
-Improved virus detection: While many of the antivirus products on the market still use the traditional reactive Signature-Based technology to detect viruses, BullGuard also includes Behavioural Detection. This state-of-the-art technology spots unknown virus by how they "act" - based on file, registry, process, and network events - and thus achieves very high catch rates. Signature-Based Detection and Behavioural Detection are both part of a cutting-edge software architecture based on layered defences - if malicious code gets through one layer, the next one will catch it.
- Top-rated technology that ensures superior detection scores, as demonstrated by independent testing by Virus Bulletin, AV Comparatives and AV-test Labs.
- Maximum security, without compromising system performance.
- Antispam features - the only Antivirus on the market to offer this feature.
- Extremely easy-to-use interface.
- World-class and fastest responding customer support.
- Publisher BullGuard
- Publisher web site http://www.bullguard.com/
- Release date November 07, 2011
- Date added November 07, 2011
- Version 12
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 326.13K
- File name BullGuardDownloaderAV.exe
- Total Downloads 1,741
- Downloads last week 23
- License model Free to try
- Limitations 15-day trial
- Price $29.95