In Building Tower for Windows 8 game, you will see blocks hung by a rope, and what you need to do is to release the block when it flies over the position you want it to land. You'd better build your building as tall as possible so that you can get higher scores. If you miss too many blocks, you will lose your game. Your goal is to build as high and as stable a building as possible. At the bottom of the screen you'll see the current height of the building, how many tries you have left, and the current population of the building.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play memory game from your Windows 8 device.
- Keep you balance through gravity shifts and hit the slopes on y...
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Test your memory when you try to pair up dog breeds.
- Jump and roll using buttons with arrows to avoid blue obstacle.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Kill aliens by solving math problems and save the earth as fast...
- Keep track of football statistics on PC.
- Expand your vocabulary while playing entertaining game.